Always looking for new talent – there’s something for everyone to do – all volunteers are welcomed !
We need help to:
- produce a newsletter
- join in with history and genealogy research
- coordinate town planning responses
- help the Conservation group on the last Sunday of each month with a bit of physical activity
- join the Executive Committee that oversees the activities of the Society
- join the PR Committee to help promote the Society in the local area
- man local exhibition stands
If you’d like to join us in any of these activities, please contact us on [email protected]
Our Executive Committee is elected annually at the AGM and represents the Society in its dealing with the outside world. The Committee meets every 6 weeks to discuss any matters of interest or concern which affect Yateley and the surrounding area. We also organise a programme of events for members (non-members are also welcome).
Our current committee members were voted in at the last AGM and they are:
- Chairman – Roger Coombes
- Secretary – We need a Secretary – Can you help ?
- Treasurer – Alan Stuckey
- Committee Member and Membership Secretary – Alison Hewitt
- Committee Member – Colin Broadley
- Committee Member – Philip Todd
- Committee Member – Abby Roper