The Yateley Society Annual General Meeting will be held this month…the details of which are provided on the “Notice of Meeting” on this page. We invite all Yateley Society members to join us for this important event in our calendar, and to take the opportunity to:
- Review and understand what the society has achieved towards it goals in the last twelve months
- Review and understand the financial status of the society
- Discuss and approve any matters arising
- Nominate and vote for new Trustees and Executive Members of the Executive Committee
- Review, discuss and approve any other matters arising.
Please note, only paid-up members are eligible to vote in the election of Trustees and any resolutions (please contact [email protected] if you wish to check the status of your membership before the meeting).
Before the meeting we invite members to read the draft minutes of the last AGM which will be voted as accurate (unless any objections are made during the meeting) during the meeting.
Please find here the draft Annual Report which is due to be presented at the 39th AGM: